ISSA- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES ASSOCIATION
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As the ISSA- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES ASSOCIATION (“ISSA”), we are extremely sensitive to the security of your personal data. With this in mind, as ISSA we attach great importance to the processing and retention of all personal data belonging to all persons linked to ISSA, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). With full understanding of this responsibility, we treat your personal data as a “data supervisor” as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law, as explained below and within the limits prescribed by law.
- Collection, processing and purpose of processing personal data, although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by ISSA and the business activities of ISSA ; may be collected orally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, through ISSA units and offices, the website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. As long as you benefit from the products and services offered by ISSA, your personal data may be processed by creating and updating a personal data bank.
In addition, your personal data may be processed when you visit our call centers or our website or social media accounts to use the ISSA services, participate in trainings, seminars, webinars, fairs or organizations organized by the ISSA.
Your personal data collected is carried out by our business units in order to enable you to benefit from the products and services offered by ISSA, the products and services offered by ISSA are personalized according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, and commercial security, determination and implementation of ISSA’s business strategies and execution of ISSA’s human resources policies, within the framework of the conditions and purposes of processing personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the “KVK »Personal data protection law.
To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data may be transferred, Your collected personal data is used for ;
- Carry out the work required by our business units to enable you to benefit from the products and services offered by ISSA,
- The products and services offered by ISSA are personalized and are offered to you according to your tastes, usage habits and needs,
- Assessment processes to ensure the legal and commercial security of people in business relations with the ISSA
- Determining and implementing ISSA business strategies
- To ISSA subsidiaries, business partners, educational institutions and suppliers, ISSA officials, legally authorized public institutions and private persons for the purpose of ensuring the execution of human resources policies of the ISSA,
They can be transferred within the framework of the conditions and purposes of processing of personal data specified in articles 8 and 9 of the law “KVK” the law of the protection of personal data.
Method and legal reason for collecting personal data
Your personal data is collected in all types of verbal, written or electronic media in order to present the products and services that we offer to ISSA within the legal framework specified in accordance with the aforementioned purposes and in this context, in order to fulfill the obligations of the ‘ISSA arising from contract and law in a complete and correct manner. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text within the framework of the conditions and purposes of processing of personal data specified in articles 5 and 6 of the law. protection of personal data.
Rights of the owner of personal data listed in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act
As holders of personal data, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to ISSA using the methods described below in this clarification text, ISSA will finalize the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest. , depending on the nature of the request. However, if fees are stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Committee, a separate fee will be charged. In this context, the owners of personal data may;
- Find out if personal data is being processed,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- Know the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the correction of personal data in the event of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction carried out in this context to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring their processing disappear, despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request the notification of the transaction made in this context to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Oppose the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the data processed exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, he /she has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of article 13 of the personal data protection law, you can address your request to ISSA in writing or by other methods determined by the personal data protection committee. As the personal data protection committee has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your request in writing to ISSA in accordance with the personal data protection law. In this context, the channels and procedures by which you will submit your written application under article 11 of the ISSA law on the protection of personal data are explained below.
In order to use your rights set out above, your request containing the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations on your right to use the rights specified in article 11 of the law on the protection of personal data; You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a signed copy of your request to the address of the headquarters of our Association advertised on our website www.issa.org.tr in hand with the documents identifying you, via notary or other methods specified in the law of protection of personal data.