EDUINTURKEY AGENCY SERVICE FEES
OUR CONSULTATION SERVICES BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN TURKEY
1ST STAGE OF OUR SERVICES: (FREE)
- Provide detailed information about Turkish education system and life in Turkey,
- Provide detailed information about Turkish universities and enrollment,
- Provide information about scholarships and work opportunities for students studying in Turkey,
- Participation in our seminars and online fairs,
- Pre-registration on our website to apply to universities,
- Evaluate the information and documents sent during pre-registration and point out information and document gaps,
2ND STAGE OF SERVICES: (100 USD)
In addition to providing the consulting services of the first stage, the following services will also be provided.
- Examine your applications and fill in the information and document gaps,
- Search and find the department and university that suits you best,
- Receive a pre-acceptance letter by registering at two different universities,
- Reassess universities with letters of acceptance and make the final decision,
- Always give appropriate answers to questions and inform 7/24
- 2nd stage of services period is 1 month. Payment is initially received and non-refundable.
3RD STAGE OF SERVICES: (300 USD)
Provide the following services in addition to primary and secondary stage services,
- Give detailed information about scholarships and work opportunities when you are a student in Turkey,
- Receive the final letter of acceptance (invitation) from the university to be used in visa procedures,
- Payment will not be made if the letter of final acceptance is not received. (IMPORTANT)
- The consultation fee will be transferred after receipt of the letter of acceptance.
- Counseling service in the 3rd level will be free of charge for those who enroll in private universities.
- However, there will be an additional fee for those who wish to enroll in medicine and dentistry (fees are different.)
Note: Each student will follow the visa procedures themselves. We do not take any responsibility regarding visa.